Saturday, July 30, 2005

The hard core blogger

According to Steven Streight of the blog "Blog Core Values, "Some improve their writing skills, by posting frequent essays, and by reading well-written blogs by others." I agree. I also think he has quite a few good points. I especially liked the "Hardcore blogger" and the "New Unblog".

So, if you are looking for a good blog to read over as part of your research, check this one out for yourself:
'http://blogcorevalues.blogspot.com/2005/07/who-can-be-hardcore-blogger.html'

Oh, if you are wondering how he comes up with such good stuff, you can check out his profile...Steven Streight is a Jakob Nielsen/Jacques Derrida deconstruction-based blogologist. He also is a provider of web usability analysis, web credibility assessment, blog implementation, and online content writing.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger steven edward streight said...

Thanks for the link and the accolades.

Wish I deserved such glowing remarks.

I don't like the copy on my About Me profile, gotta improve it.

But thanks for adding that text on me, that was a nice and noticed, duly noted, touch.

:^]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home